[3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:55:17 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W1XE W2UP K7NV W0UA W0ZP K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  141    62
   80:  420    77
   40: 1714   116
   20: 1916   119
   15: 1423   114
   10:  109    35
-------------------
Total: 5723   523  Total Score = 8,973,111

Club:

Comments:

We had a great time  Everyone had lots of operating.  We had nine positions and
only six operators.  Conditions were great and we felt loud on all the bands.

Everyone took a turn on most of the bands but the lineup was mostly as
follows:

160  K0RF
 80  W1XE K0RF
 40  K7NV W0ZP W0UA
 20  W0UA W0ZP W0UA
 15  W2UP W0UA W1XE
 10  W0ZP W1XE

We had a small crew but a satisfying result due to the intense efforts of the
team.  No one got very much sleep.  It was so cool to watch the rate meter up
at 400 or so while W0UA and W2UP ran EU on 20 and 15 respectiely.  Those guys
can really rack up the contacts.

Evening was exciting too with K7NV working big EU runs on 40 while W1XE put
lots in the 80M log.  160 was good too and I was able to make it through the
pile ups.

I felt very fortunate to have such a talented group come over and share the
contest with me. K7NV came out on Monday and spent the week with me getting
ready.  It was so much fun to have him be here and so much help to have two of
us working the last minute bugs out of the station. I am totally energized and
can't wait for the next one.

Thanks to all the DX for giving us the QSOs.  The log will be uploaded to LoTW
soon.

73,

Chuck and the crew