[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:26:56 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - February 26

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  10      8
   80:  10      9
   40:   9      6
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  29     23  Total Score = 667

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Wow...lots of fun again, and a best effort in the last week.  An amazing, for
me, 10 QSOs on 160m in last 6 mins with many couplets helping out.  Worked 13
in SNS incl W7WHY for first time , I believe.

Very much enjoyed my 1st NS Winter Ladder.  Look forward to being back as time
permits.  Thanks to ALL for the Q's, "Director Bill" 'ZFO for all his work, the
other NS organizers and NCCC for support...and CONGRATS to the winners!

Future ideas re: separate stn categories...W1,W2 and W3 separate group in East
of Mississippi with add'l breakout of W4 and W8&W9.  Similar breakout of stns
in West as well.

73,  Bill  W1WBB