[3830] UBA CW IZ3NVR SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz3nvr@ultradx.com
Subject: [3830] UBA CW IZ3NVR SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 08:11:36 -0800
                    UBA DX Contest, CW

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Treviso JN65EP
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0    0
   40:   61    5
   20:   56    0
   15:    7    0
   10:    0    0
-------------------
Total:  124    5  Total Score = 7,056

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

At first I had RF insulation problems between Radio A and Radio B. When I was
transmitting on one the other was impossible to operate...even if my output
power was 5W. I rewired up everything and then it was ok....I don't know why .
Started on 15m where the propagation brought me some nice QSOs with North
America. Their signals were amazing. Very few ON stations around...the only ON
stations I heard were on 40m. Only 4 in the end. I think lots of them were
involved in CQ WW 160m SSB contest so they were not taking part to UBA CW.

40m were really crowded . Because of tuning problems I didnâ??t operate on 80m
as 5W would not have helped to gain more points. 10m were completely closed
when I was on air.

Many thanks to all of you who made QSO with me
CU next contest Stefano IZ3NVR
http://digilander.libero.it/iz3nvr