[3830] CQ160 SSB WB4MSG Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb4msg@triad.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WB4MSG Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:31:07 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WB4MSG
Operator(s): WB4MSG
Station: WB4MSG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: nc
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 457  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 9  Total Score = 58,000

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun again.

Not sure if conditions were as good for me this year as last.
Thanks to all for looking in the noise for me again.
Again thanks goes out to Charlie W4TMR for his antenna design
It does work the best of any i have used from this qth.
If anyone would like to see it just look in the Jan issue of QST.

Best 73's
Gene
WB4MSG