[3830] NAQP RTTY KL2R(N1TX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KL2R(N1TX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:47:57 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KL2R
Operator(s): N1TX
Station: KL2R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AK
Operating Time (hrs): 5h55m

   80:   11     4
   40:   22    14
   20:  124    40
   15:  127    39
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  284    97  Total Score = 27,548

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I was a little under the weather today.  Took it easy.  I was on at the start,
took a lunch break, back  for a couple of hours, then took a long nap.

I started on 20m, then checked the other bands.  I thought 15m came up nicely,
and I had a sustained  rate of 80+ an hour for nearly two hours.  I hit 100/hr
briefly, which is best ever for me in RTTY.  By the  time I got back to 20m,
the aurora came up to 4 and the Kp was acting up.  I could get a little
traction  calling CQ but then noticed even loud sigs needed a repeat or two.
Changed freq, much the same. Did some frustrating S&P on 40 and 80 at the end
for about an hour.