[3830] EPC WWDX PY2SEX SO-HiBands HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EPC WWDX PY2SEX SO-HiBands HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:51:06 -0800
                    EPC WW DX Contest

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SO-HiBands HP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 03:15

   80:
   40:
   20:   44    19
   15:   83    25
   10:
-------------------
Total:  127    44  Total Score = 21,560

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Hey hey hey.. I decided to participate because I saw a category fair enough with
my available time, but was hard to be listened and get some prints here, a lot
of RTTY Stations in NAQP gave me a lot of QRM, and I was not with so much power
as well. Like I need to work every Sunday, I tried little bit of PSK125 like
last year, and was pretty fun to me, even with just a 127 QSO. Nobody on 10m
this time and that is a shame! Just a couple of USA Station instead last year,
but this was obvious. hihi..

So see u at ARRLDX SSB but I will be just a couple of hours, I have a lot of
assignments... :(

Best 73 and thanks for be patient and sorry for all others that I couldn't
print here.

PY2SEX - Alex
py2sex@gmail.com
http://www.twitter.com/py2sex