[3830] CQ160 CW CR2X(OH2PM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW CR2X(OH2PM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 04:58:43 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: CR2X
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: CR2X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Azores, Sao Miguel
Operating Time (hrs): 27

Total:  QSOs = 1645  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 73  Total Score = 1,548,682

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

A great contest as always on the top band.
Static rain and storm made it impossible to run full 30 hours. The NA beverage

picked up huge power line noise from the village. I did hear maybe 200 more US
stations calling but could never pick up their full calls, sorry about that.
The 25m vertical which was errected twice(thanks to OH2BH, OH2BO and the local
team) just before the contest, stayed up for the contest time, but collapsed
soon after in extremely high winds which however are typical to that area but
have lasted this year much longer that usually.

I came jus  back home from Azores Is and expect the luggage arrive as well
within the next couple of days to be repacked, this time for cross-country and
downhill skiing in northern Finland.
 I had the pleasure to run also ARRL CW contest M2 together with OH2BH and and
OH2MM and CQ 160 SSB with OH2BH at CR2X.

 Thank you for the QSOs and see you all in the next contests,  Pertti, OH2PM