[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:28:23 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - March 5

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:  CA
Operating Time (hrs): .500

  160:   2      2
   80:  10      6
   40:  19     12
   20:   5      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  36     27  Total Score = 972

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good to hear Gator N5RZ tonight - 3 bands.  Also noted the choppy signals
mentioned by K4BAI, maybe W0BH and K0TG, but thought this might be a
propagation thing rather than transmitter trouble.  Not sure.

Just couldn't get rhythm tonight, and when I hit 160 there was no one to work
. finally W7WHY came back S9, but then dead space again until N6RO and W0YK.

Very glad to have Ken taking over for a while.  We're sorting out dates and
other details for subsequent ladder competitions -- should have some word in a
week or so.

Congrats to the winners this time, N4OGW, WD0T, for the first time, and of
course N6RO.  Scores are posted.  Note the rather close match between K9BGL and
NO3M, 1 point out of over 10,000!

73 Bill n6zfo