[3830] ARRLDX SSB K5NZ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5nz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K5NZ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:50:52 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    7     6
   80:   15    14
   40:   21    19
   20:   93    80
   15:  204    74
   10:   15     5
-------------------
Total:  355   198  Total Score = 210,870

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Bad cold/cough so could only do S&P with DVK.  Did try running on 15 Sunday
morning, had great time till my voice gave out again.  15 must have been hot as
I had the rate meter at 230 for about 20 mins with a HF6V, of course I was fresh
meat sure that helped..  The garbage on packet was nothing short of pathetic!
The practices of some of the stations that are supposed to be "role models" of
Radio Sport... well let's just say after a weekend of tuning and doing lots of
listening... they should practice more of what they preach.