[3830] ARRLDX SSB EC1KR SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB EC1KR SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:32:11 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EC1KR
Operator(s): EC1KR
Station: EC1KR

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 04,38

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  251    35
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  251    35  Total Score = 25,975

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

FT1000MP-MKV + TL922 (500W) + 1 ELM 40M
Other year I participated in this interesting contest, without barely time to
make a multiband I decided to spend a few hours in the range of 40m. To terms
with my 500w has TL922 medium gas valves have been able to make several
interesting statements, conditions in the West Coast have been hard but have
been able to work 35 states. I hope to listen again next year.

Greetings de Jesús EC1KR â?? www.ec1kr.com