[3830] ARRLDX SSB KU5B SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, colin@ku5b.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KU5B SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:50:09 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Houston, TX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
   80:   54    43
   40:  105    65
   20:  108    84
   15:   91    54
   10:   33    12
-------------------
Total:  392   259  Total Score = 304,584

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I mainly wanted to best my score from last year and did end up doing that. Mults
are up from 228 last year mainly because of 15 and 40m.

I spent most of Saturday at NR5M doing M/2 with Kenny, KZ5KG...we had a heck of
a good time chasing mults. I even had a good AS run on 20m late in the evening
with some nice mults calling in (VU, HS, VR).

Operating from home is a real challenge. Thanks to the EU ops for pulling me
out...I know how much QRM there is over on your side. Special thanks to the op
at RS3A for sticking with me on 40 for the mult toward the end.

Writelog 10.74J
FT-1000MP MkV Field
TA-33-jr at 10m (10/15/20)
HF2V in the front yard (40/80)

One lone QSO with PJ2T on 160, only one to hear me.

Thanks for the Q's...I worked a good number of new band/countries this
weekend.

See y'all in two weeks as NO5W, W5ZL, and I go mobile in the Oklahoma QSO
Party.

Colin KU5B