[3830] ARRLDX SSB KG1E SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alexjoz2@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KG1E SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:33:05 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KG1E
Operator(s): KG1E
Station: KG1E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Mass
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    9     8
   80:   35    26
   40:   75    45
   20:  461    67
   15:  143    51
   10:
-------------------
Total:  723   197  Total Score = 427,293

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were good on all bands. All operation was on Sunday.

Twenty meters was so unbelievably crowded in spots that we could hear three or
more stations calling CQ on the same frequency, all unaware of each other.
However we found some clear spots and used them with some runs hitting 240
sporadically for a couple of solid 120 plus hours.
15 Meters all S & P; with the band only open to southern Europe CQ's were
fruitless...  Many scarce multipliers showed up during the last three hours on
15, 20 and 40 to give points to those who needed them the most.
All in all a short but very enjoyable day...