[3830] ARRLDX SSB K2TE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2te@juno.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K2TE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:57:21 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K2TE
Operator(s): K2TE
Station: K2TE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:   28    26
   80:   78    52
   40:  170    76
   20:  702   103
   15:  417    88
   10:   23    13
-------------------
Total: 1418   358  Total Score = 1,522,932

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Propagation was not as good as the CW contest but 15 stayed open long enough to
get some runs.  It seemed like every station in Italy was on the air which
helped on 15, hi.  I did not expect much from 10 but thought I'd give it a shot
Sunday afternoon.  I guess I caught the prop wave at the right time for the
North-south opening to get a dozen or so mults.  I managed to put 400+ more Qs
in the log than last year so it was worth the splatter attack.