[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE5CPU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve5cpu@imagewireless.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE5CPU SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:13:19 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE5CPU
Operator(s): VE5CPU
Station: VE5CPU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  681    70
   15:   58    21
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  739    91  Total Score = 199,290

Club: Saskatchewan Contest Club

Comments:

Decent conditions for the whole contest its seems... at least for the 2 sessions
and 12 hours I could play.  Had a great 2 hour run into Europe on Sat and a
strong 1.5 hour run on Sunday (~15:00-17:00 UTC both days).  Was not really
expecting that level of propagation from VE5'land.

Should have entered as single band 20 meters given I was out for the low bands,
not that they yield much DX with my wires, and 15 was really only good on the
N/S paths.

20 meters was a zoo for a lot of the peak times.  Been a while since EU has
been QRM in Saskatchewan hi...hi

Lets hope the sun spots stick and we can see continual improvements for the
international contests for the rest of the season.

Thanks to all those who exchanged QSOs!