[3830] ARRLDX SSB WE3C M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, we3c@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WE3C M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:21:45 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WE3C
Operator(s): WE3C, W3FV, NN3Q, KQ3V, N3RD, W8FJ, KQ3F
Station: WE3C

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  109    60
   80:  518    86
   40: 1365   117
   20: 2437   133
   15:  974   114
   10:   70    26
-------------------
Total: 5473   536  Total Score = 8,784,504

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We had a big crew with four full time and seven total operators for this one.

Conditions on 15M and 10M were down from the CW contest.  We somehow missed the
short Saturday Asia opening on 15M.

20M was excellent in spite of a very strong local noise source limiting our run
rate Saturday.  N3RD achieved a new personal best hour before the noise started.
 Asia openings Friday & Saturday were fun.

The conditions on the low bands yielded good mult totals, but average run
rates.

Thanks to all the callers and to the ARRL for sponsoring this great event.

Congratulations to our Team for the super results!

73,

The WE3C Team
www.we3c.com