[3830] Rus DX N2WN SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX N2WN SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:36:02 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Grainger County
Operating Time (hrs): ~12

  160:   12              11
   80:   23              13
   40:   32              16         1
   20:  246              48        39
   15:  106              40         6
   10:   10               7
Total:  429     0       135        46  Total Score = 440,554

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

It was great to work so many Asian stations, been a long time since I've even
heard such a variety. 10 was even open to Europe with nice signals, activity
was thin, but considering how nice 20 and 15 were, it was to be expected.

BARTG made 40 kinda tough (probably didn't help the QSO parties out either). I
had plans to put in the full 24, but we had lovely weather and my 86 year old
neighbor plowed up a chunk of his property for us to plant a (bigger than we
had planned) garden. hihi.

Thanks for the repeats, QSOs and fun time!
73,
Julius
n2wn