[3830] BARTG VA2UP SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG VA2UP SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:27:23 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   81      16         13
   40:  371      42         19
   20:  615      56         21
   15:  300      49         10
   10:    2       1          0
-----------------------------------
Total: 1369     164         63  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,864,578

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

This was a lot of fun. Having 15M open sure makes a big difference. Everything
worked smoothly and aside for a stiff neck I can't complain.
I found the low bands noisy and it was challanging to get the full exchange
first hand. I gave it my best shot and can't really ask for more from this
modest location. Thanks for the Qs and to the Bartg org. for making this
happen.
73, Fabi va2up