[3830] OkQP WB2ABD SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP WB2ABD SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:11:05 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:
   80:      4
   40:     91
   20:     46       5
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    141       5  Mults = 60  Total Score = 25,800

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

Took XYL out for birthday dinner Sat. eve, so missed 80m action. B'day party
Sunday.

Barely heard a few peeps out of W3DYA Sat. on 15m ... otherwise,never heard OK
there, but heard the other stations work 'em.(groan) I ran the "coffee heater"
on 40M, as condx weren't quite in the wheelhouse on that band. Cleaned up quite
a few CH needs. Boy, don't we just love those EU RTTY signals on 40M? Hopefully
next years' schedule won't dovetail with that mess. BMRA

I think all the mobiles should get a trophy for going out in that weather: it's
usually the other way around...tough to sit in the shack with 50's and sun.
Great job, fellas. Thanks!

K3  TL922 CL33@ 45ft  inv vees @ 60 ft. N1MM/uHam MK
pretzels , Pepsi , toasted almonds, ice cream cake (vy small wedge)

Paul WB2ABD