[3830] WPX SSB HB9OCR SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hb9ocr@hb9ocr.ch
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB HB9OCR SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:26:43 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: HB9OCR
Operator(s): HB9OCR
Station: HB9OCR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Lugano
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:   30
   80:  408
   40:  300
   20:  373
   15:   27
   10:   38
------------

Club:

Comments:

Great contest ! I worked a lot for having a good station and that time it's
worked: the radio worked fine, the PA very fine, the antennas have surprised!
New antenna on 80m: vertical 33ft at 12ft made it! 15m very poor by me, but 10m
surprising wide opening to south america at 21 local up to 23 local on sunday.
More pfx than ever. Excellent weather conditions and during the pause I had a
great birthday grill party with other hams friends (but they didn't operate!
Just eating!). Excellent conditions to north america on 20-40-80m. Unexpected
OC (KH2, 9M, DU, VK) qsos!

Thanks to all for points and see you next year !
Best 73 Marco HB9OCR