[3830] WPX SSB AL9A SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AL9A SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:01:10 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 16:20

------------
  160:    0
   80:   38
   40:  277
   20: 1015
   15:   43
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Bummer that I missed the 2 million point mark by one stinking QSO!  Probably
will be some point shrinkage with the log checker anyway, but it would have
been nice to crack that barrier for the first time.  Did much better than last
year despite 6.5 hrs less operating time.  I keep learning!

Biggest kicks in the contest - bagging 9K2K on 20M with the first call; being
called by PZ5RA during a run (I'm usually in the back of the pack in HIS pile
ups!); and finally, getting to tell CN2R HE was a dupe!

How many more years before 15M really opens up?  I've given up on ever making
another 10M QSO in my lifetime!