[3830] WPX SSB NN1N M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NN1N M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:19:43 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NN1N
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: NN1N

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ct
Operating Time (hrs): 47

------------
  160:    9
   80:  411
   40:  868
   20: 1725
   15:  755
   10:   86
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Ops:  NN1N  KX9X  K1MAA  K5ZD

Had a lot of fun -- we wanted to run a bit and wanted to have some newer ops
get their feet wet too.

Was fun to have K5ZD stop by on his drive home on Saturday and operate for an
hour.  He couldn't wait to get on the air!  :-)

My only 15 meter antenna was too high.  No beam for 40, just a dipole, but the
band was pretty good.

The bedlam on 20 and 40 was amazing wasn't it?