[3830] WPX SSB K6CSL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K6CSL SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:58:58 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA/SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 32.0

------------
  160:    5
   80:    1
   40:   35
   20:   47
   15:   37
   10:    1
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

WOW! The best score I've turned out since moving to the mobile home park. The
last hour on 15 was really exciting when I realized I might actually make it to
100 mults and break 30K points. I think the bands were better on Saturday than
on Sunday. On Sunday I was really having problems working the EU stations I
could hear on 20. I could hear em' but just couldn't seem to work em' as
opposed to Saturday when I was working almost everything I could hear. However
15 was better on Sunday. The possibility though was that it was simply better
populated on Sunday. It seemed like maybe more stations were going there to get
out of the mess on 20. 80 was very disappointing on both Friday and Saturday
nights when it seemed the only stations I could hear were below the General
band and I just got left out. I hope things will be better in that respect for
the CW weekend. This weekend was sure fun though. Bert, K6CSL