[3830] WPX SSB OG7X(@OH4A) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kim.ostman@tut.fi
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OG7X(@OH4A) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 02:33:48 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OG7X
Operator(s): OH1WZ OH6KZP OH6LI
Station: OH4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Kisko
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  133
   80:  811
   40: 1367
   20: 2052
   15:  778
   10:   31
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

A lot of activity and pretty nice conditions, although we lacked many hours of
late-night 20-meter propagation to North America. The 15m band was in nice
shape on Sunday towards both JA and W.

We set the target on the Finnish M/2 record and managed to break it with our
claimed score by a mere 20 kpts => not with sufficient margin for the log
checking. In any case, we had a lot of fun!

Thanks to Jukka OH6LI for hosting the operation and to Mikko OH4XX for the use
of the callsign. Unfortunately Mikko had to cancel his participation just
before the contest. Thanks to all for the QSOs!

73
Kim OH6KZP