[3830] WPX SSB OP4K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, op4k@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OP4K M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 03:55:04 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): ON4JZ (JOE) - ON4JW (JEAN) - ON4KN (PETER) - ON5TN (KAREL)
Station: OP4K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 46:48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  193
   40:  220
   20: 1037
   15:  271
   10:   49
------------

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

We set the initial target to 1750 QSO's and 3 million points.
While the contest started very slowly, we did not believe the target would be
achieved but we did!

What amasses me is when we were running no much response came back (big signals
at times from US 59 + 40!!), but going on S&P we made it from the 1st call.
No real big runs this time. SSB becomes less fun so long live CW.

Nice to observe 10m and 15m slowly coming alive. We logged quite some PY and LU
on 10m but no US or Canada while on 15m we did.

Thanks to all for the QSO's, glad for those who made it into our log and sorry
for the ones we did not hear or log!
Hope to work you all in the cw part of this contest.

SETUP
Yaesu FT-2000
Acom 2000A
Optibeam OB18-6 + dipole for 80m