[3830] WPX SSB VE7XF SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE7XF SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:07:12 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: near Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:  761
   10:    0
------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

S-6 power-line QRN most of Saturday, so not much running, but quiet during the
rain on Sunday. Reasonable openings to OC and AS on Saturday (except for JA),
but few on Sunday. The big disappointment was working only 6 EU, mostly in the
Atlantic, with the exception of two CT1 and a big (but brief) signal from 9A1P.
A few good signals from AF, and SA was well represented, with ZX5J heard from
before sunrise to after sunset!

Overall Qs - NA: 585,  SA: 70,  EU: 6,  AF: 12,  AS: 42,  OC: 46

I remember working more EU in last years CW affair - we'll see what happens in
May.

Ralph, VE7XF