[3830] WPX SSB S57S SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s57s@rzs-hm.si
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB S57S SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 05:11:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: JN76JB
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  370
------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Sorry, don't remember number of prefixes worked. They are not in Cabbrilo file
which I have here on hand at the time I submitted this form. (In my office)

The 10m was very difficult again. Only 1 JA and no one from USA. But great
opening to South America on both days. Many reflections (Back/Side Scatter)
from EU stations. I was unable to copy those with 100W over Scatter. Sorry to
all callers, but you need at least 500W and monoband or 4-5 el tribander for
such job. Maybe, stack on my side will help, but still only single 4 el. Yagi
over here (+ 800 Watts). Sun acctivity WHERE ARE YOU?

73, Aleksander, S57S