[3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC(K7SS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC(K7SS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:06:17 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - April 2

Call: K0DXC
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K0DXC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: oh
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  37     10
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     10  Total Score = 370

Club:

Comments:

After that personal invite to the Kid, and myself by N6RO, the
40m/DUPE/SPRINT/DUDE, to rejoin the fold, and work DUPES....  Cal and I decided
to actually travel across the country and guest op at each others stations to
see what it's like from the other side.

Arrived in Jackson Ohio just this morning, so a bit of jet lag, but managed to
get used to the station in time for the 40m DUPE affair...  Thanks to the K0DXC
family for hosting me.

Used his 25' dipole and 100w, and found out what all the W8 W9 boys have been
commenting on for years..
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.

Looks like the kid had a good time out in Seattle, nice score Kid.  I will be
returning and probably crossing paths with him at 30,00 feet sometime tomorrow,
somewhere over Wyoming.

Thanks Cal for the use of your station, and a chance to do the sprint from over
here in the midwest.
Great fun hearing the W6s and 7s from the other end.... and boy are the close
in guys loud here!

Score 37 x 10.   = 370

73, DanOh, K7SS/8 op @ K0DXC.

Heard quite a few comments about having DUPES again... "Forgot how much fun
dupes are"... "Now THAT was a rush!!!"... etc etc... This one brought it all
back...how much action there is with dupes. W0YK was going so fast it sounded
like RTTY....hey wait a minute....WAS that RTTY Ed?