[3830] WPX SSB VU2SWS M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vu2cdp@yahoo.co.in
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VU2SWS M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 02:04:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VU2SWS
Operator(s): VU2SWS VU2CDP
Station: VU2SWS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Mumbai
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   55
   20:   50
   15:  151
   10:  164
------------

Club:

Comments:

Ant: 3el SteppIR  Rig: IC-746PRO

The cluster showed action on the high-bands but somehow we seem to be
propagationally challenged all weekend. Our CQs did not yield any runs and
therefore it was a S&P effort for 90% of the time. 40m QRN was high peaking S9
so only the loudest guys could be worked. 20m was a sheer disappointment with
hardly any State-side stations heard. In fact, 10 & 15 too did not bring us
many points from the Americas (both NA & SA); and it was largely due to our
European and Asian friends that we had some respectable numbers on those
bands.

This was my first Multi-something effort and I enjoyed it a lot. A higher Q
count would have definitely made me a lot happier. Thanks to YL Sarla, VU2SWS
for hosting me. C u all agn soon in WPX CW!
73, Deepak VU2CDP