[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 06:21:15 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - April 2

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  47     17
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     17  Total Score = 799

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp.  40M band conditions pretty good.  Unable to hear
K0DXC in OH.  Unable to work N4AF, N1LN in NC, W4NZ, N4DW, K0EJ in TN, N4OGW in
MS.  Did get K1GU in TN.  I didn't read the fine print about being on 40M only.
I did understand we were working dupes.  So, I may have missed a few QSOs by
listening to 20M at 0230Z and to 80M at 0245Z.  Wasn't hard to figure out what
I had missed when there were no NS signals on 80M.  Thanks for the QSOs.

Next weekend, April 10-11, please look for K4BAI/M in the annual GA QSO Party
from many GA counties.  Ops will be K4BAI, KU8E (from his car) and possibly
N4JIK.

73, John, K4BAI.