[3830] SP DX DJ1YFK SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SP DX DJ1YFK SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 08:02:14 -0700
                    SP DX Contest

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DJ1YFK

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Rheine, JO32
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   22            12
   80:   70            16
   40:  112            16
   20:   12             8
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  216     0      52  Total Score = 33,852

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

FT890/FT301 + Doublet 2*16m @ 6m

Switched to the FT301 on Sunday because the FT890 had some RX trouble. No
external keyer available here at the holiday QTH, so I used the straight key.

Almost only S&P. Sometimes a very frustrating operating experience!

Ridiculous packet pileups and some OPs who did not ID for *many* minutes (I
counted up to 15min), only sending "TU". Without packet and a bandmap, this
cost me lots of time, waiting for the next ID. Being rather weak and only
getting through when the rest of the pileup is gone didn't make it better.

20m only opened briefly around noon to some parts of eastern Poland.

Thanks for all the QSOs; looking forward to SPDX 2011.

73, Fabian DJ1YFK