[3830] WPX SSB CR3A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct3ia77@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB CR3A M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 01:23:09 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CR3A
Operator(s): CT3BD,CT3DL,CT3DZ,CT3EE,CT3EN,CT3IA,CT3KU,CT3KY
Station: CR3A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: CT3 MADEIRA CONTEST TEAM

Comments:

First we'd like to send a special thanks to all the stations that worked us
during the contest.
It was a nice contest, without any special objective in mind besides that of
having fun and joy of such a nice contest with all the competitors we already
know, and those discovered during the contest.
During the contest we had some equipment problems but managed to get thru and
continued the contest participation.
It's always good to work 10Mm but even for short time the magical band "opened"
to us.

Anyway congrats to all the participants and hope next year gets better
conditions.

CT3 Madeira Contest Team