[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 20:16:44 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - April 9

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .4

  160:
   80:
   40:  56     12
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  56     12  Total Score = 672

Club:

Comments:

At NS minus 3 minutes, I got off the phone and went into my shack, forgetting
that some of my equipment was in the van from the Missouri QSO Party and my
antennas and power were disconnected from the last storm.  A quick six minutes
later, I was on the air, only 3 minutes late, but of course 3 minutes in NS, is
forever (which is why it's so much fun!).  Pretty good band conditions on 40
this evening, too.  I did a bit more CQing high and low this time, and I heard
two other mults I didn't work. Thanks for the Thursday night fun!

73, Bob, w0bh