[3830] Gagarin DX DJ1YFK(@DJ6ZM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Gagarin DX DJ1YFK(@DJ6ZM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 13:55:54 -0700
                    Yuri Gagarin International DX Contest

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DJ6ZM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nr Munich
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:    3     2
   80:  101    10
   40:  234    11
   20:   62    10
   15:
   10:
  Sat:
-------------------
Total:  400    33  Total Score = 85,700

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

FT2000, ACOM2000A, OB17-4 @ 25m, OB80-1 @ 38m, OB804020 @ 33m

Score just an estimate; my logger doesn't support the Gagarin Cup yet.

Just played around a little in this contest after finishing some work at the
contest station (antenna measurements, preparing for WPX CW etc.). Started at
about 1440z and the first 50 QSOs were in the log after 15 minutes. Great to be
fresh meat; and with the beam to 60 degrees, running at 42wpm seems to be no
problem. Great CW operators in the East!

Finished after 400 QSOs in just over 4 hours. Did I really waste the same
amount of time yesterday in the EU Sprint to work 80 QSOs?  :-)

I'll try to do this contest more seriously next year.

73, Fabian DJ1YFK