[3830] GaQP W4MJA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4MJA@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP W4MJA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:41:27 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W4MJA
Operator(s): W4MJA
Station: W4MJA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cobb
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:     28
   20:     94
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    122       0  CW-Dig Mults = 32  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 7,808

Club:

Comments:

Not a serious effort, as an important family matter left me in the â??very
distractedâ?? category. Spent too much time on 20, and not enough time on 40.
Did not try 80 or 160, as I only operated during day light hours. About 1/3 of
my log is DX stations who calledâ?¦ nice to hear all international activity.
Started out really rusty, as it had been a while since my last CW contest,
thanks to all who held in there.
New antennas for 10/15 are under construction and should be up in a few weeks,
not that they would have mattered for this one.

FT-1000MP, Ameritron AL-811, Wires