[3830] GaQP KT4ZB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KT4ZB@AOL.COM
Subject: [3830] GaQP KT4ZB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 04:41:34 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:              50
   40:             217
   20:             225
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     0       492  CW-Dig Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 56  Total Score = 28,044

Club:

Comments:

Another fun weekend - Love the Georgia QSO Party. I could only get 9 hours in
this year; but conditions were good for my location.  The last half hour of the
party was amazing.  I found a spot on 40 meters and ran until the bell - average
rate was 110/hr.  Missed AK and VT for states and a few from VE.  Lots of new
calls on HF (eg KJ6, KI6, /AG) with several mentioning their first contest.
Congrats to Paul, N4PN for really fine effort.  Tough time for John, K4BAI and
Jeff, KU8E as they had planned to stop in Savannah Saturday night but ran into
too many problems.  My hat off to all rovers for a fantastic job and thanks to
all who work to put this weekend together.

Thanks for all the QSO's, cu nest time.

Best - Jere
FT1000 Field, TH6HXX, Dipoles for 40 and 80, N11MM