[3830] CWopsT K6DGW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6dgw@foothill.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K6DGW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:04:43 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 15

Call: K6DGW
Operator(s): K6DGW
Station: K6DGW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Auburn CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

   80:   3     1
   40:   6     6
   20:
-------------------
Total:   9     7  Total Score = 63

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Other stuff going on, got in just over 30 min.  Hand sent, paper log, still
working on N1MM and CW-T.  Not sure if this is just me, but I find my record
copy speed on a keyboard or mill [mill is easier] stays pretty constant at 30
or so, I can do D4C in a contest, but I know what he's going to send and it's
short. However, my reliable sending speed is declining some over time, I'm down
to about 27 right now and I can tell it is falling.  On our Section NTS net,
I've decided to stick to 18, which was the mandatory limit when I worked at the
coastal marine station as a HS senior.

If one of CW Ops goals is to encourage new operators to the mode, we might want
to slow down just a little and match speed as much as we can.

Some say "Things improve with age."  If that's so, I must be getting pretty
close to awesome :-)

73,

Skip