[3830] ES HF LY9A SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, LY9A@takas.lt
Subject: [3830] ES HF LY9A SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 04:40:55 -0700
                    ES Open HF Championship

Call: LY9A
Operator(s): LY9A
Station: LY9A

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Birzai
Operating Time (hrs): 3h25m

   80:   62       9       76       9
   40:   22       7        3       3
Total:   84      16       79      12  Total Score = 6,860

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

I started this nice short Contest from my garden location, using FT-990AC, 80m
Dipole and 40m Quad loop.
Things were going good way until Murphy payed the visit right in the middle of
the 3rd hour of the Contest. AC power went down in the middle of my 40m QSO
with ES4RX. After waiting some 20 minutes I decidet to go home where FT-1000MP
was waiting for me. Unfortunately, there was no other antenna exept 80 meter
band Dipole. Despite of possibility to finish Contest there was no motivation
left for the serious competition. Just added few more QSO's....
Anyway, thanks Estonians for the QSO's. 73 & CU in ES Open 2011.
Gedas, LY9A