[3830] OnQP VE3FRX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] OnQP VE3FRX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 13:24:50 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VE3FRX
Operator(s): VE3FRX
Station: VE3FRX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Varna
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:   10      5     12
   80:    8     84     44
   40:   11     21     22
   20:    0      4      4
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:   29    114     82  Total Score = 17,712

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Lots of fun as usual. 1000 mpore points than last year, but time was restricted.
 Conditions were not great.

I used N1MM to log this year for first time. Had to re-score to get 10 points
for VA3RAC/R contacts, which were only given 1 point.  Also, I guess mults are
only once per band and not per mode on each band as I had to figure out in the
Score Summary window why I got zero mults (sections) for 8 80m CW QSOs, made
after I worked those sections on LSB first.  Anyways, I think I got it correct,
but will find out later.

Thanks for all the Qs and especially to the Rovers, most of whom were just over
my very low noise floor.

73
Jeff, VE3FRX  (HUR)