[3830] WPX SSB OL1X M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OL1X M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:34:11 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OL1X
Operator(s): OK1EP,OK1XQ,OK4PA,OK1FDR
Station: OL1X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  221
   80:  817
   40:  830
   20: 1504
   15:  828
   10:   69
------------

Club:

Comments:

Our best score ever, we have more than doubled our final score from the last
year. Of course, this is mainly due to much better condx on higher bands,
especially on 15m, however I guess we have significantly improved on lower
bands as well - we were well ahead of last years' numbers from the very
beginning of the contest.
OK1XQ has made his first (and successfull) appearance in our team.
We built and used a beverage for the very first time - it really worked and
made listening to W's on 80m much easier.
For me personally, this time it was a thrilling and enjoyable contest, which
feeling I missed in SSB contest for a while.

So - a great weekend in all aspects. Thanks to everyone who made a call, and
again our big thanks to Radek OK1MAL for his enormous help with setting the
station up.

RIG: position A - FT1000 mV Field + TL922
     position B - FT1000 mV Field + TL922

ANT: inv Vee for 160m, loop for 80m, loop for 40m, 5 el OWA for 20m, 6 el OWA
for 15m, ECO tribander with 40m ext. kit., ECO DHF6 mult.bander

RX ANT: K9AY loops, 180m beverage @300 deg

73, Radim OK1FDR