[3830] SPDX RTTY LA6FJA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY LA6FJA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 05:14:04 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: LA6FJA
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA6FJA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Snertingdal
Operating Time (hrs): 21,5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  153   782    44
   40:  244  1360    56
   20:  240  1515    53
   15:    6    40     5
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  643  3697   158  Continents = 6  Total Score = 3,504,756

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Big challenge with low power, and 40m was crowded since there was SSB and CW
contest going on too.

Still many stations which are calling with giving their serial number first...
In Contest we are interested in CALLSIGN FIRST..this is not a pile up :D :D
Else I had lot of QSB and difficult to copy, specially those which using QWERTY
Shortenings.

Highligths must be VU2NKS which was strong but not wkd on 15m.
All KH6'ers was on CW and SSB, and the one KH6 on RTTY was weak and wrong
timing for scandinavia.

Equipment:
TS930 + TS2000
2 el 80m phased array
2 el 40m
7 el 40m-10m PRO 67B
2 el 20m Quad
Writelog 10.76H

73 Rag

NB! if someone wkd me and not in log, it's coz someone was calling with my
callsign on/nearby my QRG on 20m !!