[3830] SPDX RTTY ZC4LI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, HODGSON@CYTANET.COM.CY
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY ZC4LI SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 04:01:58 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:  081   0805    35
   40:  229   2235    57
   20:  446   4330    67
   15:  315   2845    65
   10:  001   0010    01
--------------------------
Total: 1072  10225   225  Continents = 6  Total Score = 13,803,750

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:-      C/Craft A3S + 40M Addon @ 50ft  -  Titanex 160HD
Rig:-           Ic-756 Pro 3
Amp:-           Acom-1000
Software:-      Win-Test V3.27

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's.
Nice contest with plenty of activity throughout the 24
hours.
Condx on all bands were pretty good from this QTH. Even
though I only had one Qso on 10M {thanks PX2T} I had the
feeling that the band was open, maybe no one else had a
look.

Gripes.
Just the usual with the 10KW man working you, parking
himself 2HZ away then proceeding to wipe you off the
band. You know who you are !!

PLEASE PLEASE when initiating a Qso just send YOUR CALL
I already know mine !!

Log is on LoTW and EQsl for a card please see QRZ.COM

73 and hope to cu in the ARI Contest this weekend, Steve.