[3830] FlQP VE3KZ SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3kz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] FlQP VE3KZ SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 06:44:09 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: FN03bm
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   40:    3     0
   20:  148     0
   15:   23     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  174     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 46,632

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I thought I might have to miss this one due to activities at home but I decided
to stick with it until I had worked all Counties. This happened a little
earlier than I had anticipated, 4 hours 24 minutes into the contest.
Congratulations to all the mobiles. The way all those mobiles were working the
20m band I'm sure I'm not alone in the race for first sweep. Perhaps VE3DZ,
K3WW, W8MJ? What was the best last year Dan?
Congratulations to VA3DX for another fine Mixed score. Going to try Mixed again
before Glenn moves the Canadian record right out of sight!

73 Bob VE3KZ