[3830] FlQP W1NN SO MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W1NN SO MobileCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:35:29 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SO MobileCW LP
QTH: 20 Counties
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   352
   20:  1797
   15:    50
   10:
--------------------
Total:  2199    0  CW Mults = 71  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 624,516

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Score reflects the 2x multiplier for LP.

This was my third time doing a single op no driver mobile run in the FQP and
clearly the best yet.  I flew in from Cleveland on Thursday evening bringing
all equipment and antennas, and returned home on Monday morning.  No major
problems (except for a sunburned left arm) and everything went pretty much
according to plan (only got lost twice).  The score is quite a bit higher than
my 2005 and 2006 efforts because of more Qâ??s and more mults (46 states, 6
provinces and 19 DX countries).  The worst hours were 69 on day one when the
bands suddenly dried up during the 2100Z hour, and 71 during the 1500Z hour on
Sunday when I spent too much time trying to get something going on 15.  The
best hours were 137 and 149 on Saturday and 150 & 146 during the last two hours
on Sunday.  The overall rate was 110.

Thanks to the Florida Contest Group and all the home stations who make this
contest so much fun.

I am working on a detailed report of the weekend.  If youâ??d like a copy,
email me at hal at japancorporateresearch.com and Iâ??ll send you one in a few
days.

73 & OJ

Hal W1NN