[3830] FlQP N4DXI SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4DXI SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:08:57 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   40:    4      6
   20:    8     32
   15:    0      0
   10:
--------------------
Total:   12     38  CW Mults = 12  Ph Mults = 17  Total Score = 1,798

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Snap, crackle and pop...QRN and more QRN.  Then thunderstorms.  And more
thunderstorms causing me to unplug everything.  Sunday afternoon Tornado
Warnings for Levy County.  Pulled the plug, secured everything and went QRT.
In the past I've had damage to rotor controllers, remote switches, clocks, and
my Orion 2 so I am very conservative in pulling gear off the electric lines and
antennas when I hear thunder.

Maybe next time.  73...John Bescher, N4DXI