[3830] FlQP WI9WI SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] FlQP WI9WI SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:44:22 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   40:   44      6
   20:  175     20
   15:    9      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  228     26  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 19  Total Score = 40,006

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

This year I decided to do a bit more than my usual token effort in this one. So
I drove to our cabin in northern WI where I have much better antennas than at
home in Madison. Spent more time than I anticipated having fun chasing the
mobiles. By Sunday morning I decided to see how many counties I had. Needed 12,
and worked all but 3 by the time I had to leave to drive back to Madison about
2000Z. All were in the NE corner of the state, NAS, DUV and STJ.

Great mobile ops made this fun.

Jim