[3830] 7QP K7LY SOSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grf@uneedspeed.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7LY SOSSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 22:45:59 -0700
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K7LY
Operator(s): K7LY
Station: K7LY

Class: SOSSB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:          24
   40:         293
   20:         438
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0     755      0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 89,090

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: 1000mp,Henry amp
Ant: 80m vee, 40m sloping dipole, Bencher tribander

Finally got to work a contest this year without conflicting Rotary obligations.
 Had a ball, except for a brief encounter with some 80m anti-contesting police.
I was very careful to always ask if a frequency was in use, but these idiots
continued to follow me around playing music and sounds.  Guess I'll never
understand this sort of individual.