[3830] 7QP K4XU/M MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4xu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP K4XU/M MobileCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 20:48:31 -0700
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K4XU/M
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU/M

Class: MobileCW LP
QTH: mobile
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:
   40:  154
   20:  508
   15:   10
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  672     00     00  Mults = 57  Total Score = 114,912

Club: CODXC

Comments:

Participation up, conditions reasonable, 650 miles and 20 counties in 13 hours.
670 QSOs represents a 28% improvement over last year. Same rig and antenna,
same route, same driver. It ain't me, so it must be participation.

Thanks to all who followed me around. The domestic award goes to N6MU who
worked me in 17 counties, the DX award goes to a very persistent LZ5R who
worked me in 10 counties.

The rig: TS-50 to a Hustler three band "pitchfork", TRlog.

73,
Dick