[3830] ARI ON6NL SO RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on6nl@uba.be
Subject: [3830] ARI ON6NL SO RTTY HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 14:15:19 -0700
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO RTTY HP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:                  69      38
   40:                 154      66
   20:                 196      82
   15:                  28      22
   10:                   9       9
------------------------------------
Total:   0      0      456     217  Total Score = 381,486

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Since I have an ARI contest T-shirt hanging in my shack I have to participate
sometimes in this contest. Great they start only Saturday evening local time so
could enjoy the visit of my grand children.
The start was nice but Sunday afternoon things got boring. Then a very strange
opening into Europe on 15 and 10 made things interesting.
Probably no T-shirt for me this time but still a nice contest to participate.

Rig: IC756Pro2, ACOM 1000, KT34a 10/15/20, delta loop 40, dipole 80