[3830] NewEngQP W1HIS M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ccc@space.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W1HIS M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:54:22 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1HIS
Operator(s): W1HIS, W1XG
Station: W1HIS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MID MA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:    109        8
   40:    242        7
   20:    247       66
   15:     14        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    612       81  Mults = 84  Total Score = 109,620

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I thank Jim Edgerton W1XG for operating Sunday, while I was away due to a prior
commitment.  Jim made 65 Qs and added 3 mults on 20-m 'phone.

A single wire antenna, 70 ft (21 m) long and 20 ft (6 m) high, was used for all
bands.

I thank the N1MM Logger development team for adapting the program to record
exchanges for 7QP, INQP, and NEQP in a single Cabrillo log file.  I hope that
the 7QP, INQP, and NEQP organizers will agree on a common exchange format and
abbreviations for 2010.

I thank all you ops -- fixed and mobile, in New England, in Indiana, in the 7th
call district, around the USA and Canada, and in DX countries -- for calling us.
 You made this a fun weekend.  I hope to operate both days next year.

73 de Chuck W1HIS