[3830] WPX CW NG7M(@NK7U) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ng7m@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NG7M(@NK7U) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:17:05 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): W7CT NK7U NG7M
Station: NK7U

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Baker City Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  251
   40:  672
   20:  928
   15:  265
   10:   37
------------

Club:

Comments:

First of all... Special thanks to NK7U for having Jim (W7CT) and myself (NG7M)
over to guest op at his station.  Very nice to come up to Baker City and
operate this weekend.

Conditions were... well... what can I say?  The A index is at 8 at the
beginning and then it just gets worse as it gets up to 26.  Cruel and unusual
punishment to say the least.

We couldn't get a run going into EU at all.  We just had to grunt it out.  We
eeked out a few runs to JA as we tried to work those 6 point Q's.  Just a very
tough weekend with the conditions etc...

73 and thanks for the Q's

de NG7M